Today it’s children in need
And I’d just like to say
That all the children in need
Have a really happy day
It will change the things in their life
And everything they do
Because if you really think this over
It’s because of me and you
Some of the children in this world
Have no parents like our mother or father
If I asked you one of those choices
I know which one you’d rather
Have no parents like our mother or father
If I asked you one of those choices
I know which one you’d rather
Some children of this world
Have no arm or leg
So they have to go outside
Sit in the streets and beg
Some of the children in this world
Have no home at all
They sleep inside a cardboard box
And lean on a stone, cold wall
That’s why we’re raising money
That’s why there’s Pudsy Bear
Now you have read this poem
I hope that you are aware
Have no arm or leg
So they have to go outside
Sit in the streets and beg
Some of the children in this world
Have no home at all
They sleep inside a cardboard box
And lean on a stone, cold wall
That’s why we’re raising money
That’s why there’s Pudsy Bear
Now you have read this poem
I hope that you are aware




Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar